Ultra-rare Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary Unveiled in Chicago
February 28 2019,
Did you know that over 1 million units of the Mazda MX-5 have been sold over the last three decades? It’s an incredible feat, one that deserves to be celebrated. Enter the new Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary.
The new Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary is designed to commemorate the three decades of success of the sporty and now legendary Mazda MX-5. It will be limited to just 3,000 units and will be offered in both soft-top and retractable hardtop models.
- Racing Orange body colour
- Rays forged aluminum wheels (Rays ZE40 RS30)
- 30th Anniversary badge (with serial number)
- Orange brake calipers and orange accents on the seats, door trim, dashboard and shift lever
- Recaro seats
- Bilstein dampers (manual-transmission models only)
- Brembo front brake calipers (in orange)
- Nissin rear brake calipers (in orange)
- Bose® sound system (AudioPilot) with nine speakers
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
To learn more about the all-new Mazda MX-5 or the special edition 30th Anniversary, contact us today at Destination Mazda.