January 07 2019,
Destination Mazda Vancouver currently has an exciting opportunity for a Guest Advisor to join their Sales Department!
Full training will be provided!
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion for customer service, be driven to succeed and be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sales of new and pre-owned vehicles, ensuring completion of all relevant documentation.
- Promote new business, and contribute to company's customer base and referral network.
- Maintain focus on the customer experience throughout the sales process; actively pursue high CSI results.
- Consistently and actively promote culture of exceptional customer service.
- Develop expert knowledge of all products and accessories, priced and key features of our new and pre-owned vehicles.
What We’re Looking For:
Previous automotive sales experience or related sales industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak 2nd language (Mandarin/Cantonese) is a bonus!
- Must be coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite proficiency).
- Valid VSA License preferred but not mandatory.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.