February 19 2019,
At Destination Mazda Vancouver we are constantly challenging and seeking to redefine our Service Department in order to provide extraordinary customer experience, transparency and high-quality service and repair to all car owners in Great Vancouver.
Our busy dealership is looking for a Service Advisor who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, can juggle multiple service department needs, uphold professional / complex interactions with guests and values the integrity of team work.
What our store can provide for you:
Dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Generous compensation structure.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and Development support.
- Career advancement opportunities.
What YOU bring to the table:
- Previous experience working in an Automotive Service Advisor role.
- Must be able to fully understand guidelines, policies and procedures within the industry.
- You can confidently handle familiar AND unfamiliar work situations that may arise.
- Challenge? NO PROBLEM! You like to take on a challenge!
- You live off the satisfaction of helping people out!
- You are willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves when necessary!
What You’ll Be Doing:
Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Explain the type of service work scheduled to clients.
- Identify additional service work required for vehicles and effectively communicate to clients.
- Complete repair orders, ensuring all information is correctly entered into system.
- Conduct follow-up calls with customers.
- Follow manufacturer’s policy and procedure requirements.
- Maintain necessary product knowledge.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.