Sales Lot Attendant
January 07 2019,
Destination Mazda Vancouver has recently promoted our Sales Lot Team to Digital Coordinator & Guest Advisor and now requires a replacement for the Sales Lot Attendant position!
This is a path that would be ideal for an individual who is looking to start a career in the automotive industry!
What Destination Mazda can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
What you will be doing:
- Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Refresh new and used vehicle line-ups as required by the sales team; ensure all demo vehicles are well maintained.
- Manage lock up and keys of vehicles.
- Manage promotional material for showroom vehicles.
- Inspect and report any damage to lot vehicles to management.
- Arrange movement of inventory.
- Prepare vehicles for delivery.
- Assist in delivering vehicles to final destination, as required.
What we need from you:
- Previous automotive experience is an asset.
- Valid BC Driver’s License, with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Be able to work shifts, which may include weekends.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.