January 04 2019, Destination Mazda
Our busy Destination Mazda Vancouver store is seeking an Appointment Coordinator to join their team!
The Appointment Coordinator will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from one of the industries most insightful and knowledgeable team around! This role will focus on building strong relationships with our guests through the function of scheduling service appointments!
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) opportunity, the right individual for this role must be flexible with their schedule and be able to work Monday - Friday and MUST be open to working weekends if needed!
What Destination Mazda can provide you:
- Employee focused management team interested in your success.
- A team that isn’t afraid to learn, adapt and succeed!
- A team that is empowered to help – no problem is too big, everything has a solution!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Present recommended service options, schedule appointments, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate guests to bring their vehicle in for service.
- Build strong relationships with our guests to ensure trust and loyalty.
- Handle all of the service departments inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Confirm and update customer information.
Who you are and what we’re looking for:
- You are: enthusiastic, love to think outside of the box, collaborative/team focused and ultimately fun!
- Proficiency in telephone and digital programs such as:
- Capable of self direction and able to manage time well under pressure.
- Previous and/or current automotive experience would be beneficial.
- Comfortable having difficult conversations to ensure guests expectations are resolved in a professional manner.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.