Mazda proudly strives to make sure everyone has a chance to zoom zoom into a Mazda vehicle. The Mobility Program ensures the mobility needs of all drivers with physical disabilities are exceeded. The program helps drivers with physical disabilities a monetary assistance towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids and/or mobility assistance equipment.
Mazda Canada will provide up to $750.00 towards the purchase and/or installation of adaptive aids or mobility assistance equipment on eligible vehicles. Equipment includes:
- Lift equipment
- Hand or other controls
Equipment that is NOT considered adaptive aids or mobility assistance include:
- Accessories (side step tubes)
- Automatic transmission
- Heated seats
- Any mobility equipment that is not permanently affixed to the vehicle
- Any other equipment that Mazda Canada Inc. believes does not meet the requirements
Purchase and installation that costs less than $750.00 will be paid at actual costs. Purchase and installation that exceeds $750.00 will be paid a maximum of $750.00.
Only one application per vehicle and the applicant must be the owner of the eligible vehicle.
All new and unused Mazda vehicles.
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below to apply for Mazda's Mobility Program.
- Determine British Columbia's driver's license requirements for the use of mobility equipment
- Evaluate needs of mobility equipment with medical service provider
- Fill in the Mobility Assistance Claim Form and forward it, along with all required documents to: Mazda Canada Inc (Mazda Mobility Assistance Program) at 55 Vogell Road, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 3K5.
- A copy of a signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement for a new eligible Mazda vehicle from an authorized dealership
- A copy of the vehicle ownership certificate
- A copy of paid invoices for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on purchased eligible vehicle
- A copy of physician's statement of specific reasons for mobility assistance